AClass Academy of English
St. Catherine's High School,
11, Suffolk Road, Pembroke, PBK 1901, Malta - Europe
+356 21 374 588
PON Funding ITALY 2017/2018
Who is eligible to receive PON funding?
Italian students attending will have the opportunity to take English language courses at B2 and above. Students must have a certified level of B1 English to be eligible for the programme.
PON funding is available for English courses offering 60 hours (4 hours a day) of instruction and lasting 3 weeks.
Courses must be completed by the end of the 2017/18 academic year.
PON students are required to take an approved external English assessment at the end of their course.
To register your interest for any of our courses with a PON grant or if you are just looking for more information, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our standard PON course includes:
- 20 hours English tuition / exam preparation per week
- Preliminary assessment test & course materials
- School Certificate of Attendance
- Welcome pack & student map on arrival
- Local mobile phone sim card
- FREE wifi on school premises
- Accommodation in Shared Room
- Airport Transfers
- One FREE places for accompanying teachers with each group
- Leisure / Cultural programme (3 activities per week)
- 24-hour student emergency service
Website Design - Think Design Malta