AClass Academy of English
St. Catherine's High School,
11, Suffolk Road, Pembroke, PBK 1901, Malta - Europe
+356 21 374 588
AClass Academy offers a comprehensive Internship Programme for students wishing to study overseas and gain work experience. We are a reliable receiving partner, and form part of St Catherine’s High School (an Etwinning school). If you are looking for a host partner for a ready project or for information regarding Erasmus+ funding please get in touch with us and our helpful administration team will be able to guide you through the application process.
AClass Academy of English will carry out the following tasks:
Organisation of Internship Placements for participants
Organisation of Intensive English Courses as required
Issuing of certificates to course participants
Arrangement of accommodation and meals within licensed host families close to the school
Organisation transport from/to airport
Offer guidance with the use of local transport
Provide a “Welcome Pack” to each participant on arrival, including map, accommodation, local SIM card etc. to facilitate their familiarization with the area.
Provide a quality service to all participants at reasonable rates
Participants will be accommodated in friendly English-speaking host families, close to the school. All our host families are licensed by the MTA Tourism Board and the families are regularly inspected by our administration team. Students will be given a student card on arrival, this includes a 24 hour emergency contact number and their accommodation information. Our packages include airport transfers, host family accommodation, Orientation Week (including an Intensive English course), Welcome Party on arrival, Cultural Tours *if required.
Partner with us and benefit from the following;
- Professional Traineeships in different sectors in Malta for individual participants and for school groups
- Intensive Study Programmes at our English language centre
- Job shadowing activities in private and public organisations in Malta
- Monitoring, tutoring and mentoring services
- Help and support for preparing all documentation for EU funded projects (project writing, mandates, programmes drafts and samples)
- Support in organising the practical elements of your EU funded programmes in Malta
- Transfers to and from airport, accommodation and meals, local transportation tickets, and cultural programme if required
- Issuing of all Final certificates and the completing Europass Mobility Certificates
- Support in the implementation of the completion of Learning Agreements and issuing a clear Memorandum of Understanding
Fast Facts !
- Start Dates; January – June 2109 – start any Monday!
- Min. Age; 16
- Length of Stay ; One week course, Internship must be 3 + weeks or more
Internships are available in various fields, we have placed students in these areas:
- Childcare & Teaching Assistants
- Electrical Technical Assistants
- Graphic & Web Design
- Hospitality & Hotel Management
- Information Technology
- Leisure & Tourism
- Secretarial Duties
- Estate Agents (Sales)
For more information, including package prices for 3 – 12 weeks please send an email to email@example.com
Website Design - Think Design Malta