AClass Academy of English
St. Catherine's High School,
11, Suffolk Road, Pembroke, PBK 1901, Malta - Europe
+356 21 374 588
You will need to decide which type of visa you require if you want to book an English course such as:
Teenage or Junior English Course ,
Medical English or
Aviation English Course
and you are not part of the Eurozone. This depends on whether or not you plan to travel to another Schengen or Eurozone area or just want to remain in Malta and also the length of your stay.
Once you have decided on the type of visa you need, you will have to apply for an English language course and send us your details and a copy of your passport and flight details. You will then be expected to pay a deposit for your English language course, which we will invoice you for. Next, AClass will send you a confirmation letter by PDF saying that you have been accepted on an English course in Malta at our school.
In addition to the visa application form, a valid travel document and two (2) passport-size photographs, applicants need to produce the following documentation:
– a valid return ticket or
– a certificate of a reserved and prepaid journey
– cash in convertible currency or
– traveller’s cheques or
– cheque books for a foreign currency account or
– credit cards
– or any other means that guarantees funds in hard currency.
– a letter of acceptance from the educational institution indicating entitlement to admission and details on course being undertaken
– hotel reservation or reservation for a similar establishment or
– where a third-country national states that he/she shall stay at a person’s home or in an institution, the applicant must present a written declaration by the host which vouches for the host’s commitment to accommodate. The diplomatic mission and consular posts will verify such declarations, where such checks are necessary;
– a valid individual or group Travel Medical Insurance to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment. The insurance must be valid throughout the Schengen Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s stay. The minimum coverage is of € 30,000.
For more information on who requires a Visa and different types of Visa and Application Forms please look at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Website. For al list of the Maltese embassies and consulates have a look at Malta Embassies.
Make sure you apply for your Visa at least 6 weeks before the start of your course. Please read our Terms and Conditions and take our Placement Test.
Contact us if you have any questions, we are here to help you.
AClass will flag any suspicious visa applications and notify the authorities.
Website Design - Think Design Malta